• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Big byway here, Ozarks:)

She saw the sign and was GONE! It says Curvy and Steep next 20 miles...we had it to ourselves mid week.

Correction! Crooked and Steep :nod

Lynn_Waite_100_2654-M.jpg

I have never experienced the turtle thing. I had a ride where I must have seen about 20 snakes crossing the road. Followed by what we call a frog drowner of a rain. (where it rains so hard even the frogs drown). The lighting hit so close your skin crawls. I took the first convenience store I found, they can be quite rare when you need one. The worker there was a nice lady, she rode too, a Ridley!

So, if turtles, or snakes, I am finding the first motel 6 I can.

Rod

Turtles rule there!

My recent trips to the Ozarks, I had turtle experiences, countless ones. I don't know why they cross the roads so often in my case, but they were having a good year multiplying:). Maybe the warmth of the pavement felt good enough to risk the occasional biker/car thing. I never saw a squished one! Saw one snake, gave it space too, don't like'em much. Box Turtles, I visit with, give'em a ride or close up looksee at the GSA. Randy:usa

Back