• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

38th Annual Great River Road Rally. May18-20th

Rapid_Roy

Who is going to Soldiers Grove?
My brother and Brewmeister are going on Wednesday. I will be there Friday.:wave

Gotta miss it (again) but not due to injury like last year. Gonna be attending college graduation instead! One down, two to go!!!
Have fun everyone.

C'mon folks. This rally has it all.:brad
Adventure, danger, romance........cat juggling.
Ok, I made up that last part.

ben and I are going to cub scout camp. sorry we cant make it, we have a cottage 15 miles from there. would like to have a lunch (beer) stop there some year. :dunno

ben and I are going to cub scout camp. sorry we cant make it, we have a cottage 15 miles from there. would like to have a lunch (beer) stop there some year. :dunno

Hey Mike, is it the one in Mukwonago? Trey and I are going to that one this weekend.
Sharon

Had a blast again!!
Best weather ever
County Road P . . . . . and that's all I'm sayin

Thank you Madison Club and the Soldiers Grove Lions Club, you guys put on a great show.

On the way home stopped at Baumgartner's in Monroe for "Breakfast".
I had a Braunsweiger and Limburger sandwich with red onion and a Moon Man.
Good Morning!

Pics

Last edited:
Back