• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Picture This May 2012 HEAT

B

BugCollector

I have one on my RT. I really wanted to have an ambient temp display. Unfortunately my unit averages about 15 degrees too warm so the display is pretty much useless for its intended purpose. Maybe I just got a bad one.

I bought one from Aerostich and have it mounted in the same spot. Always 15 degrees higher than ambient when running.
:brow

Thermometer

I found a slick lil thermo that is lithium batt. powered at a fish /aquarium type store. Stuck some velcro on the back and ran the lenghty probe all the way to under the front fender where it is a bit cooler and accurate when at sppeed. a cool device to really tell ya the truth in KS. in July. Try pet stores.

Back