• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tail of the Dragon today

crapdealerbob

Rode the Tail of the Dragon, up & back. What a sweet ride !

DSC_0937A.jpg

DSC_0065A.jpg

Perfect weather and not at all crowded today.

It is fixing to get busy... there is a "Mini" rally there this weekend... going to be over a thousand little micro cars... Mini Coopers...

Welcome to Tennessee

Enjoy. I'm sure you're going to like the "Back of the Dragon" (VA Route 16:Marion to Tazewell). Hope you miss most of the rain this weekend.

Wonderful!I did 954 curves in 33 miles a couple of years ago,wish I had the tshirt or the hat.

Hwy 209

Dragon Smagon....lol j/k Have any one of you ridden 209 through Hot Springs NC...then 107 to the end??

Sean

Dragon Smagon....lol j/k Have any one of you ridden 209 through Hot Springs NC...then 107 to the end??

Sean

I've ridden 209 several times, great ride with lots of twisties. I've never ridden 107 but have left Hot springs and rode different roads to east side of I-26 then 19 to Burnsville, another nice twisty ride. And of course while you're in the area you might as well ride Roan Mtn and keep going into Mountain City and try your hand at handling the "Snake".

Back