• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

The Sedalia 1000

Hey Rob, when I did the Redmond 1000 two years ago we were able to order special T-shirts. I looked under "more swag" for this ride but I get a server error. Are there going to be T-shirts available?

Thanks!

Hey Rob, when I did the Redmond 1000 two years ago we were able to order special T-shirts. I looked under "more swag" for this ride but I get a server error. Are there going to be T-shirts available?

Thanks!

Good question, I'll ask the powers that be.

Late to the party

I've been following the thread but only just now got the time off confirmed so I can leave from Wilkes-Barr.

I can be in Wilkes-Barr from Lorain Ohio Tues night for a Wed AM start, anyone else doing the same?

Would really like a partner for the trip or two.

re: Late to the Party

I've been following the thread but only just now got the time off confirmed so I can leave from Wilkes-Barr.

I can be in Wilkes-Barr from Lorain Ohio Tues night for a Wed AM start, anyone else doing the same?

Would really like a partner for the trip or two.

Sent you a PM with details for a Wednesday AM start.

Mark

Starting Documentation

Do we need a start witness form for this ride or just the gas receipt to start the clock?

Mark

"Sedalia" Sore 1000

Here's a shot of me receiving my SS1000 Certificate from Michael Kneebone at the IBA awards ceremony at the Rally. If I remember correctly, 17 awards were handed out to finishers.

i-wmgHzRF-L.jpg

Here's a shot of me receiving my SS1000 Certificate from Michael Kneebone at the IBA awards ceremony at the Rally. If I remember correctly, 17 awards were handed out to finishers.

i-wmgHzRF-L.jpg

Who's who in this pic? Are you the gentleman on the right? You were camped close to me at Sedalia if so.

Even though we cut our ride at 15 hours (two up 1992 K1100LT) and 250 miles short of the finish it was fun to take part (except for the heat and #@#%& trucks on I-70) and to still be able to join in at the pizza party and awards. Great function. Thanks to all who organized and participated. - Bob

Thanks for the pic!
Does anybody know where we can get the pics that someone took of everybody of us receiving the certificate from Mike? Is there any online album?
Thanks in advance for any tips.
Ride safe,
Marcelo

Thanks for the pic!
Does anybody know where we can get the pics that someone took of everybody of us receiving the certificate from Mike? Is there any online album?
Thanks in advance for any tips.
Ride safe,
Marcelo

If you identify yourself in the above photo you might get lucky, the photographer is monitoring this thread. He might send it to you by PM.

If you identify yourself in the above photo you might get lucky, the photographer is monitoring this thread. He might send it to you by PM.

In the first row, I am the first one kneeling (wearing grey T-shirt), facing the pic from right to left. Or the last one if you count from left to right.

Thanks!

Back