• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Time to Consider Volunteering for the Gates at Sedalia!

I'm already on for 2 shifts but if you get really stuck let me know. I'll be there by hopefully Monday afternoon.

Rapunzel :)

Will do - Thanks!

While the Main Gate is getting well staffed, departing the fairgrounds thru it means you can only make a right turn, as it abuts a divided highway.

Ergo, plenty of activity will be going on at the secondary gate (#6), so looking for volunteers for that location.

For those of you who are arriving already on Wednesday morning, we're looking for some volunteers to staff gates that day as well, starting at noon.

With the main gate (#12) only allowing a right turn when exiting, don't think that staffing the 'other' gate (#6) is a consulation prize.

It will quickly become a hub of coming and going for many rally attendeees, I suspect.

So, zap me an e-mail if you're a Wednesday arrival and want to get some volunteering under your belt without any conflict with potential seminars you wish to take in later.

greenwald@charter.net

Thanks! :dance

Sort of A Final Call

For those of you who know when you're arriving in Sedalia and wish to volunteer for a specific slot for Gates Duty, now would be the time.

Towards the end of this week, both George and I will be taking off for Sedalia, so volunteering after that will need to take place at the Volunteer Booth on the rally grounds, expertly staffed by Sue Rihn and her 'Rally-Mites.'

See you in Sedalia! :dance

Willing to Help

My schedule has changed so I am volunteering at Registration Friday afternoon 4-8. However, if there is a need I can hopefully find some time on Friday midday.

I can maybe give you a few more hours wherever you need the help.
Talk to you about it Thurs morning when I arrive.

Back