• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Registration Cancellation

J

jfwandrn

I registered last week for the rally in Sedalia. When I mentioned it to my wife, she reminded me that her sister is getting married during that time frame. Is there any way of cancelling my registration and receiving a refund to my credit card?

Jack

I looked at the registration form in the ON. It says "no refunds". You can ask, but that might be the policy.

Thanks for the replies. It's my own fault for not mentioning to the "boss" before I made the registration.

Jack

Did you buy a Superstakes ticket? I'm pretty sure you don't need to be present to win. If I'm wrong, someone please chime in.

Did you buy a Superstakes ticket? I'm pretty sure you don't need to be present to win. If I'm wrong, someone please chime in.

Contest rule #6:

6. TICKET HOLDER NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN - ALL PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED.

Good office staff

I preregistered for me and a female friend of mine last year. A week before the rally, someone ran over her Honda in the parking lot. I made a note on her registration when I checked in and about a week after Bloomsberg, I got a call from thje MOA office and the charge was put back on my credit card.

I am sure they do not want a bunch of cancellations; but ,my experience is that they are good people to work with.

Good luck.

Priorities...The 2012 Fortieth annual BMWMOA International Rally only comes once. Statistically the sister will probably go up the aisle once or twice more, if she hasn't already. Of course not attending the nuptials might increase your own aisle trips by one at least.

:nyah

I registered last week for the rally in Sedalia. When I mentioned it to my wife, she reminded me that her sister is getting married during that time frame. Is there any way of cancelling my registration and receiving a refund to my credit card?

Jack

I'd call the office and see what they say. I know someone who was able to get a refund last year because of something unexpected came up.

Imentioned it to my wife, she reminded me that her sister is getting married during that time frame.

Your sister in law to be, will still get married, wether your at the wedding or not.
Enjoy the rally.
(no this is not a joke, you need to set a precedence, the sister in law comes after motorcycleing)
max

Your sister in law to be, will still get married, wether your at the wedding or not.
Enjoy the rally.
(no this is not a joke, you need to set a precedence, the sister in law comes after motorcycleing)
max

Better yet, tell your sister-in-law to get married at the rally! I can't think of anything better than get married at a national! I would love to be proposed to at a national...

Upgrade to A Superstakes Ticket!

Throw another $65 in the pot and upgrade your Rally fee to a Superstakes ticket. You will like the new sister-in-law a whole lot more if you are riding a new motorcycle when she comes to visit. And, you can watch for your winning number during the reception on your smart phone.

You can PM me with your details or call the office staff. They can upgrade your ticket for you.

Back