• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The feeling, getting jazzed:)

Polarbear

Polarbear
I always say, every year? Am I going next year, so far off! Well, its almost here again and I'm getting the feeling all over again and been to 9 Big Rallies of the last 10 or so, so Sedalia sounds like a go so far as it gets closer:). The GSA1200 GS Giant is in the starting blocks, as a thoroughbred about to pounce onto the track again! My journey this year is slightly shorter at around 2000m or so and a leisurely tour presents itself from my far West place. Sedalia sure sounds like a hoot of a time, entertainment first class and that State fair Grounds looking interesting enough. ANY PICS YET(grounds)??? I always love seeing the grounds here, mouth watering stuff for us campers and others. Saw the front gate photo. How big is Sedalia in population? I sure HOPE Kansas has cooled off, since my last years venture home from PA.. Mid Kansas hit 114F on me riding home to California. I survived:). Ya'll keep the pastures cool, grass soft and water flowing, beer too, as thousands of us will be coming soon enough now. Randy"Polarbear"GSA1200 Road Warrior/GSGiant, dirt:).:thumb

Ya'll keep the pastures cool, grass soft and water flowing, beer too, as thousands of us will be coming soon enough now. Randy"Polarbear"GSA1200 Road Warrior/GSGiant, dirt:).:thumb

Randy - You're coming to Oark, AR... right?

After all, it was your idea. :ha

ian

Me too,just did the checklist,I have been to 8 rallies since 1998.Unfortuantely,Missou is a bit too far for me this year.
Bummer!My friends will be there!

Back