• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Somewhat New Guy - Middle TN.

rebelheart

Rebelheart
Greetings all, look forward to the interaction and swapping bike modifications and roads to ride.

Went for 30 years without a bike. :cry Got back on 18 months ago after attending safety course. First thing I noticed there were a lot more cars on the road!!!

Going riding this Friday - kickstand up around 7:30 a.m. Thinking of riding the Trace to Pickwick Dam and an alternate route back. But I will see where the road takes me at the time.

Hit me up if you are interested.

hey rebel and welcome back to riding. on friday, ride through lutts if you get a chance on the way to pickwick dam. if i can breakaway might be able to ride out for lunch in the area.

Went for 30 years without a bike. :cry Got back on 18 months ago after attending safety course. First thing I noticed there were a lot more cars on the road!!!

Not only MORE cars, but the drivers pay even less attention than they used to and it wasn't good back then.

My circumstances are similar. I've been riding again for 2 years and about 37,000 miles and I get frustrated that I can't get out riding often enough.

Welcome to the club and the forum from Alabammer! You could work your way from Pickwick Dam north to Hwy 100 around Parsons and come back in on 100. that is a really nice ride and when you get to Linden stop by the Commodore Hotel & Cafe for a great lunch stop. :eat Great place run by great folks! ;)

Enjoy your ride!

Back