• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Four FREE Tickets to Road Atlanta for an MOA Member

t2moyer

MOA Life Member
Staff member
I've got two sets to give away to MOA members. Post in this thread and we'll draw next Wednesday, April 18th, at noon for anyone that wants them. Each set includes four weekend passes with free parking and paddock access. Practice and qualifying start Friday. Racing Saturday and Sunday. Post in the thread as many times as you like, but only one entry per member will be counted.

Who's in?

IMG_0452.jpg

I'll sign up but there's no way I can use them. How about if'n I win I sell them to any member for a donation to the foundation?

Sounds like a great oppty

I just moved to Atlanta - so would be a great opportunity to see the track and other parts of the City.

Mike Cook (formerly of Louisville, KY)

Would Love to go, please enter me in the drawing!

I would love to go, what a great birthday present for my husband who just recently turned 50!!!!

Tickets

Put my name in the pot. Would love to go Thanks

Are You the Winner?

The odds of claiming this prize are great as hardly anyone is posting to this thead! Best of luck to those that have posted!!!

ye haw free tickets

Yes sir I would love to attend , I would jump on my CL and pack my gear and on my way .

Back