• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hubert is back on the road with his BMW r100gspd and sidecar.

davesnothere

Some of you may have seen the post on this ride elsewhere (i.e. airhead tech forum), but for those that have not, Here's a Link to a great trip site.

The Site is a virtual ride with my buddy Hubert. Hubert is an extraordinary adventure motorcyclist and is now on the ride of a lifetime. He took off February 16th for a ride that is planned to last 10 years. His first stop: Tuktoyaktuk, NWT via the ice roads.

Please stop by the site to see what heÔÇÖs up to this week.

More about how I met Hubert Here .

Davesnothere
Davesnothere@mindspring.com

thanks for the alert to hubert's latest. this is worth a read. this guy makes us rounders look like mamas boys (n girls), okay - he makes us look like mamas persons.

now i'm pissed,

why couldn't my parents have done the proper thing and established a decently sized trust fund that would allow me to do these sorts of things for years on end, i was DEFENETLY not ready to get off the road after only 2 months. the sceens of the R1 in the sand remind me of the desert outside Truth or Consequences NM where i decided to do some "off roading" with the airhead, the results weren't pretty.........

That guy on the sportbike is nuts. Those things aren't comfortable for that long to me. Maybe he's just the size the designers were thinking of when they made 'em..

Back