• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Yankee Beemers Frosty Nutz 2012

bcusack

Its the most wonderful time of the year!

For the fourth year the 2012 Frosty Nutz campout is taking place April 27th – 29th, at Wilgus State Park in Ascutney Vt. (N43?? 23.397' W72?? 24.398'). Wilgus is situated on the VT / NH border, on the banks of the Connecticut River and a great place to launch some great rides. The park has many open tent sites, several lean-tos and even a few cabins. The sites include a table, fire place and wood is available from the park for a small fee. Modern restrooms and coin operated hot showers top off the amenities. We have the whole place to ourselves and a Saturday evening fire big enough to satisfy the pyro within.

The Frosty Nutz outing is a simple “no support” camping event and the toy box will not be in attendance. Bring what you need for how you camp. There are several local restaurants for those who enjoy cooking with a credit card. We have had some great weather the past few years and we have had a very mild winter with an early spring but be prepared; snow, rain and wet riding conditions are as likely as beautiful dry 70 degree days.

Cost for the weekend is covered for those with a gold card or 25 bucks a head for others. Mail your check to Wallace French, YB treasure, PO Box 505822 Chelsea Ma 02150 or use the PayPal feature on the YB site, www.yankeebeemers.org , print and bring your receipt. Prepayment is appreciated but for the indecisive we are happy to relieve you of your cash at the park, exact change is appreciated. For those coming up Friday please do not arrive before 2:00 pm.

Post your interest and any questions, bcusack@comcast.net.

Snow flakes in western Mass...hard to believe it was 80+ degrees a week or two ago. This event might live up to its name. :thumb

Yes, not only were my nutz frosty but the friggin wind was worse on the ride home than it was on the ride down. And I didn't think that was possible! But the camping was good, the company great and the weekend awesome!

The Frosty Nutz lived up to its name this year. I had a great ride home as the roads were free of traffic, until central Mass anyways. Thanks to all who helped put on this rally. :thumb

Nik - Sorry I missed you - I/ we were going until 2 wks. ago - I got a finger in a log splitter & will not be riding for a while - Still got it ! - I'll see you in ME. with Joseph

The YB's always put on a great get together

regardless of how big or small. It was a very nice time with friends that i haven't seen since last Fall.

Back