• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Big Bend

I have been there.. and it is great...

I was car camping with the family... but wishing i was on my bike so many times....

There are some many great dirt roads... a GS dream...

Big Bend Texas Ranch State Park is even more amazing and less known to some... you can camp right next to the river (Mexico a stones throw away)... like New Mexico..

BUT... Big Bend make New Mexico look like like a city park....

Thanks for the great video...

Pedro

A wonderful secret! Thanks for sharing the fun in your video!

Voni
sMiling

I went to Big Bend in 1984 during my six month trip to nowhere in particular. I tried again about 6 years ago but by the time I got to Monroe LA my bike was overcharging and had to be trailered back to Motorrad Elektrik. So, it's back on my list.

Back