• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

04/29/2012 - N.Y. Motorcycle Museum

lucky6600

This is the ride from the CRVBMW club, and it's open for everyone. Here is the information regarding the ride.

All,

I'm planning a ride for April 28th to the NY Motorcycle museum.

We will meet at the Toymaker Cafe for breakfast starting at 7:30 am (weather permitting), leaving for the museum at 9 am.

At 9, please be ready for the ride with the appropiate PPE (Personnal Protective Equipment) Helmet, Coat, Pants, Boots &Gloves appropiate for the weather. A full tank of gas and an empty bladder.

I am NOT planning on stopping for lunch on the return trip.

Our route will be mostly back roads or city streets, at a pace that should be comfortable for those riding two-up. We will return to CT at a location that is roughly central for those who participate in this ride.

If you are planning on participating, please let me know in advance so we can accomidate everyone who wants to join us.

I look forward to seeing all of you on the 28th

Thank You,

Mark Altschwager
Co-Road Captian, CRVBMW

I am leaving from Cromwell, Mobil On-The-Run gas station, Cromwell CT (Exit 19 off RT-9, intersection of 3 and 372) at 8 AM if anyone who is interested in joining me.

Or you can meet us at the Toymarker before 930 AM.

Dress code: Helmet, jacket, gloves, jeans, minimum.

Ching, Co-Road Captian, CRVBMW

Last edited:
Sorry for the mistake ... this Ride is on 4-28-2012

Can someone change the date on the title for me? PLEASE !!

Back