• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Mileage Contest-2011

aa3jy

First..To be upfront with this..all in fun...

Now the question the 2011 Mileage contest has been announced..So...why does a small club (Mac Pac) ,under 100, can put on more miles then a larger club(YBers) with over 600 members...???

Regards and ducking for cover..

Clay
Kimberton,Pa.

Easy:

MacPac is full of well healed retirees

YBers is full of poor working class stiffs that don't have the time or money to just go riding.

If I can help mis-guide you in any other way - please, by all means, contact me and let me help. I used to be with the government and I learned much about 'helping'.

Don't thank me....:nyah

Hey I placed #10 overall in the womens and I'm in the second largest MOA chartered club! BMWBMW ROCKS!!! Plus I placed 2nd in the state of VA! :bikes :clap

Thanks Voni.

Not that I am all that excited about seeing the number I posted. All I did last year was WORK WORK WORK.

But not this year! This year we're going to post BIG NUMBERS!

Back