• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Lighthouses

Here's more from our Lake Superior Circle Tour.

Whitefish Point

Whitefish_Point_Light_UP_2_.JPG

Two Harbors Light
Two_Harbors_Mn_2_.JPG

Iroquois Point Light
Point_Iroquois_Light_UP_2_.jpg

Point_Iroquois_Light_UP_1_.JPG

Marquette Light
Marquette_Light_UP_Mich.JPG

Big Bay Light
Big_Bay_Light_north_of_Marquette_UP_Mich_4_.JPG

Big_Bay_Light_north_of_Marquette_UP_Mich_3_.JPG

I can play this game for awhile. Any of you playing the Iron Butt lighthouse game? Chuck Berry at 79 years young who lives in Florida has 2 Golds and just got special recognition for doing 60 in 17 days in Atlantic Canada last summer. I need a good week to get on the board.

Cape Pine, most southerly point in Newfoundland
HPIM2459-L.jpg

Spent last week in my favorite spot on the ocean, Long Beach, WA. Went down to see the lighthouses at the mouth of the Columbia near Astoria.

Here are Cape Disappointment and the North Head lighthouses.

Lighthouse 2.jpg

Lighthouse 1.jpg

Old and new lighthouses at Cape Spear, most easterly point in North America
HPIM2294-S.jpg
Cape Spear again from the top of Signal Hill
PA100008-S.jpg

Shelter Cove, California Lighthouse

Taken August 2017. Shelter Cove is a wonderfully quiet spot in California. The inn there is right on the cliff overlooking the ocean. We spent hours just watching the waves crash.Shelter Cove top to top.jpg

Back