Thread: Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia

I've got a group organized thats going to Nova Scotia Aug 7-13th, 2005 out of Bar Harbor.

$665 rider/wbike = R.T. ferry, 6 nights lodging Double occ.
    $590 passenger

This is a loose group, meaning all we're doing together is getting on the Ferry. Other than that you're own your own to explore N.S. at your own pace.

If you're interseted I can send you details.

Jason
    gsjay
    Last edited by bmwclub294; 04-25-2005 at 01:23 AM.
    Jason Kaplitz
    Johnstown, Pa
    Laurel Highlands BMW Riders #294

Man, I wish I could go...

Ian
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    '67 Trail 90 || '86 R80 G/SPD+ || '97 F650ST || '00 1150 GS || '07 Xchallenge || '13 CB500X || '14 Grom

Ah, Meat Cove.

GSJay, how are you guys travelling from Portland?

http://www.scotiaprince.com/

"2005 Season Cancelled
    I am very sorry to inform you that we have been forced to cancel the 2005 season due to the lack of safe and appropriate facilities at our terminal in Portland.

Last August Scotia Prince Cruises discovered dangerous levels of toxic mold in the terminal facilities we lease from the City of Portland. As of April 1, 2005, the City has not made the facilities safe for our employees or passengers.

Without safe facilities we cannot operate and the federal agencies cannot provide border formalities and security checks, so we have been forced to cancel the season.

If you have already booked with us for 2005 you will be contacted shortly by one of our Customer Service Representatives. We will immediately refund 100% of all payments. In additional we will provide you with a credit, worth 20% of your current booking, to be applied against future travel as compensation for the inconvenience of our season cancellation.

Please accept our apologies ΤΗτ I know this is an inconvenience for you but we are not willing to endanger the health of our valued customers and employees through exposure to dangerous levels of toxic mold.

Matthew Hudson
    Chairman
    Scotia Prince Cruises"
    Eventual Master of the Obvious
    SE Mass - SOHC4 - DoD - BMWMOA - EMOTO #1

Different ferry.

The Cat Ferry

I wish I could go, but its a long ride from home. I'm thinking about making a trip across to Nova Scotia before the rally next year to visit friends in Shelburne. Then I plan to hop this ferry and head for the rally. We'll see how that pans out.
    Ed Miller, Calgary, AB
    2008 K1200GT, 2009 F800GS
    I can't wait to retire and have a fixed income. The one I have now is always broke.

Cat Ferry

Quote Originally Posted by MCMXCIV-RS
    Different ferry.

The Cat Ferry

I wish I could go, but its a long ride from home. I'm thinking about making a trip across to Nova Scotia before the rally next year to visit friends in Shelburne. Then I plan to hop this ferry and head for the rally. We'll see how that pans out.
    Correct, we're going on the CAT.
    We where booked on Scotia Prince but had to make new arrangements.
    Looks like we've go 23 going, some BMW's, some Triumphs some Concours and a couple of everything else. LIke the ARK!

gsjay
    Jason Kaplitz
    Johnstown, Pa
    Laurel Highlands BMW Riders #294

That's good. I just didn't want you to be surprised.
    Eventual Master of the Obvious
    SE Mass - SOHC4 - DoD - BMWMOA - EMOTO #1