• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Any body near Sprfld MO have a k1200LT I can sit on?

oldnslow

It's a way of life!
Hi, Crazy favor to ask here. My girlfriend and I 'think' we want a K1200LT, but the thing is, I have only ever 'sat' on one for about 2 minutes at Bentonville BMW, and have never drove one or rode on one! . I was wondering if there is anybody around Springfiled MO that has one that I could sit on and try it 'on for size'. I don't mean yours has to be for sale, I just want to be sure I like 'em before I waste my time and a bunch of seller's time if I don't even like the bike!

I know this is a HUGE thing to ask of some one, but if you want to help, just send me a private message on here.

Thanks

Mike, I see you are attending the Blitz to Branson in a few short weeks. If you can wait that long, my guess is that you will find someone there that would be willing to let you sit on theirs. I see quite a few K1200 LTs there.

Mike,

there is a local club member who has one, and I'm sure you would be welcome to sit on his.

Ken

My best friend just picked one up.
They love it!:thumb
IMG036.jpg

Back