• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hearse side-car

I've seen a similar one in the USA except it was a 'flatbed' set up with the same type of rollers you would see in the back of an actual hearse.
Google (image) 'motorcycle hearse' and you will get an eye full!
Thanks for posting.

I saw my first motorcycle hearse at a family owned funeral parlor here on Long Island.

"Imagine...a funeral procession featuring an exact replica of a 19th-Century style hearse drawn by a V-twin powered Harley-Davidson. This is the ultimate ride...a journey to the final resting place accompanied by the freedom of the open road. The unique Tombstone Hearse™ is available throughout Long Island and the 5 Boros, by the Moloney Family Funeral Homes. The hearse is equipped to transport standard or oversized caskets for traditional burial or urns for cremation ceremonies. Family and friends may ride behind the hearse by car or motorcycle.

The handcrafted motorcycle can be at your service within a 48-hour notice, and is available for prearrangements. The motorcade may also include a ride down a favorite street or past a favorite place. You may personalize the service by creating a memory table of your loved one’s helmet, pictures and other memorabilia."

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 74
Back