• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ireland Ride and Rental Recommend?

Ireland

take a copy of "The Gaelic Letters" with you. A novel but lottsa info on Ireland as well. Great read. Ireland is a great tour. Hit the B and B's. Very nice, clean and chaheep. TR

Excellent Bikes

My wife and I toured Ireland and did the circunavigation thing. We headed south and worked our way around. Celtic Rider did a fabulous job on our rental. Bike was in great condition and ran perfect. We had very few reservations and just picked up the B&Bs as we went along. Discovered some real charmers along the way. Stay off of the motorways and you will love it!! Doesn't take long to get comfortable with riding on the left. Tape a sign onto your windshield....Look Right Stay Left!!

Thanks for all the pics and advice. My wife and I are heading there for about a month in mid September and also renting from Celtic rider. Scotland first, then Ireland. We are very excided about the trip.

Tell Paul you are a MOA member. You get a sight benefit if you do. And tell Paul I said hello when you see him. I hope you have good weather!

Thanks for all the pics and advice. My wife and I are heading there for about a month in mid September and also renting from Celtic rider. Scotland first, then Ireland. We are very excided about the trip.

Back