• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Once again, no ON.

DBCasey

Enjoy the ride!
I just don't understand it.

No Owners News. Again. Last month it was here by the 10th, but no show Dec, Jan and now this month. The ones that do show up are usually mangled. My friend across town gets his by the 5th every month, and in great shape. I just can't figure this one out. I've asked my mailman, and he says the magazines are already torn when he gets them.

I appreciate that MOA HQ is addressing this problem, and for sending me another copy. I just hope they can figure out what's causing the hold up and the damage issues.

I don't think I'm the only one having this problem.

Better late than never, I guess!

DC

I'm gonna go out on a limb and speculate that the Postal Service randomly or loses trashes a percentage of items entrusted to it for delivery. I'll further speculate that the BMWMOA isn't going to have much luck fixing the Postal Services issues.

Back