• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Regional Clubs and the Sedalia Beer Garden

MADDOG

Hello everyone !
The Beer Team would like to extend an invitation to all BMW Clubs planning to attend Sedalia to consider working a shift at the BG, and have a good time meeting people. With Missouri so central, there must be many of you planning on coming, and doing so as clubs. Bring your banner and hang it up while you pour the beer. Let everyone know who you are! We already have Team Minnesota signed up. So let's hear from you !!
Of course, individuals are also more than welcome. Just come !
"The beer must flow!!
Thank you all in advance, for all past and future help.
Jim Faucher aka MAD DOG
National Beer Garden Chair:drink

First clubs

OK everyone, we've got our first two clubs on board !!
BMW Owners Of Minnesota will be holding down Thursday 4-8PM and
The Wisconsin Club will be staffing Thursday 8-midnight.
Way to go for the guys way up North !!
How about those good ol boys from down Alabama way that I met at "The Great Chicken Rally" last year?? Rally the troops Vance!!
MAD DOG
Nat Rally Beer Chair:drink

Well maddog I will take a poll to see who might be planning to come along to "Howl" with us. and of course I will be there to help you drink the stuff! :drink You know you can always count on the Logisitcs team to help when you really need it!! :thumb

Hello everyone !
The Beer Team would like to extend an invitation to all BMW Clubs planning to attend Sedalia to consider working a shift at the BG, and have a good time meeting people. With Missouri so central, there must be many of you planning on coming, and doing so as clubs. Bring your banner and hang it up while you pour the beer. Let everyone know who you are! We already have Team Minnesota signed up. So let's hear from you !!
Of course, individuals are also more than welcome. Just come !
"The beer must flow!!
Thank you all in advance, for all past and future help.
Jim Faucher aka MAD DOG
National Beer Garden Chair:drink

Soooo...will there be Shocktop:drink

I'm putting in a order for Boulevard's IPA. They are out of KC so easy to get.

I'll also pour beer when possible.

Back