• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Happy time change from East Tennessee!

runnr548

BMW Pilot
:usa I have been riding for approximately 36 years; been without my own ride for almost 20, but have many generous friends who have trusted me; have five roundel covered cars, and as of last Tuesday, bought the first BMW with two wheels to live at our house. My 2012 F650GS is an awesome machine! I love the forum and have been reading as well as watching the ads...I did mention the "first" two wheeled BMW :german I am active in a variety of forums, mostly BMW's and tech/geek things. Thanks for a great club & forum!

Welcome to the forum. The 650 is a nice bike, hopefully you'll have good luck with it. It looks like you're up and running fine here on the forum. If you have any questions-just ask. Ride safe, Gary
as for the time change yeah it's great...a bunch of my clocks are right again...

Welcome! We are glad to have you!

I'm not real familiar with Tennessee geography but you may want to check out March Moto Madness. Click on the Giant link below and you'll find details. You can also check ou tthe thread here: MMM

Sounds great!

Thank you both for the welcome! The weekend camping and rides are very close to home and I am going to try to attend. Thanks again for the information and a warm welcome. :brow

Back