• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member from Wisconsin

RT290

Hello all,

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I bought my R1200RT last August. I've frequented other forums but only recently joined this one. I can't wait for this weather to break so I can get the cycle out of the garage and get some maintenance done, not to mention ride it!

Joel Kuszynski
Sheboygan, WI

Welcome RT290 to the BMWMOA forums! We here in NE WI may see 50 degrees by mid week! Like you, I've got a little maintenance to do on my bikes but could get a short ride in!:)

Mike Horne
76 R90/6
93 R100R Legend

Welcome to the forum, Joel. You'll findots of fun and info here. Wisconsin is a strong BMW state so you should have no trouble finding like minded riders here. Check out the regional subforums and visit the area dealers such as Nicks in DePere and Mischlers in Beaver Dam. There's the Port club and the Wisconsin BMW CLub to consider as well. Drop me a p.m. and I'll pass on available links to their websites. And of course, don't forget Sedalia.

Welcome to the insanity! It's been almost 2 weeks since my last ride, and I'm getting itchy because of it. If you're looking for something to do tonight, the Green Bay club is having its monthly meeting at 7pm at Kroll's west, right behind Lambeau Stadium. I'll be heading to Nick's after work and then going to the meeting in time for dinner, about 6ish. Come on up!

Welcome to the Club. It is supposed to be in the low-60's here in central Illinois the next couple of days. And for once, I can actually ride my bikes. Hope you get a chance to do the same.

Back