• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Oxford, AL Weekend Getaway

alabeemer

Rather Be Ridin'
So...have you heard?... your MOA is sponsoring a Weekend Getaway April 20-22 hosted at the Courtyard Marriott off exit 188 in Oxford, AL...You can read all about it here;

http://www.bmwmoa.org/news/general_interest/weekend_getaways_are_back

Scroll down past he Gettysburg event to the Oxford details...(of course if you are interested in the Gettysburg event which will be a good one too, you could do that one and ride on down to Aabama the next weekend...right?) :laugh

The plans are coming together for a great time in Oxford. The rides and the menus have been planned so there will be something to do and something to eat... :eat
So ride on your own...ride to the Barber's Museum or to the Talladega Superspeedway & Museum.....or take a scenic ride in the Talladega National Forest behind non other than our own Ian Schmeisser! (sorry Ian)

The MOA Foundation is bringing along the Smart Trainer for us and we will have a host of nice door prizes too!

Registration is limited so get yours in today! Easy sign up is available online or by calling the office....

Talk it up :type...and we'll see you there!!

Bumping this back out there....we still have slots available for this one. Plans are coming together and it is going to be a great time. We would like to sell it out so get in now!!

Tempting and would attend if only on another weekend. Unfortunately, this is the same weekend as the BMWLT meet at the Ironhorse lodge in NC.

Oxford, Alabama April 20 - 22

I am at a loss, if there a race that weekend? If not why in the world would that be the picture? for this weekend get away. I only see JR driving school, I do not believe it is going to have the number of cars on the track pictured.

Touratech Put Some Superstakes Tickets in the SWAG Bag

Just got confirmation from Touratech that they are sending some cool door prizes for the Oxford Weekend Getaway as well as FIVE Superstakes tickets! Should be a fun night of door prizes at the Oxford event.

The weather is beautiful in Alabama at the moment and another $500 worth of goodies doesn't hurt. Pack your bags, jump on the bike and get in on the goods. With fewer than 100 people at the event, your odds of winning are even better than the Superstakes itself! And who doesn't like to win stuff?

Sorry Ted...

Registration is closed! The "swag" will be nice add-on to those who reserved well in advance;
and attendance may have been better had we all known.
I'm betting a good time will be had for those who are in; I'll wave passing through!
04R1150R :wave

Registration is closed! The "swag" will be nice add-on to those who reserved well in advance;
and attendance may have been better had we all known.
I'm betting a good time will be had for those who are in; I'll wave passing through!
04R1150R :wave

I bet if you show up, we can find a way to register you on site! If you are passing through, you should join us.

Good Idea!

We are family, so that may be in the cards. thanks ted :)
04R1150R

Back