• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R1100S Windscreen options?

R

Roostn

I'm also in the market for a taller smoked windscreen. Does anyone know of a model out that offers a great look with at least as good as stock or better protection? I don't really have any issues with my stock windscreen other than I 'd like it in a dark smoke. But sometimes you can get a little taller screen and get pretty good protection.

Thanks.

Top Fueler

I bought an exact replica of the stock short screen in smoke, dark smoke at that, from Phactory Phil over on the S board. It's a little thicker than the stock shield.

I've seen the Cee Bailey stuff and it looks pretty nice. I think they offer it in a couple different tints as well. I forget what their website address is, but I know they offer them in a series of different heights.

I'm kind of leery of taller shields on that bike. The short shield leaves my helmet in clean air, which is pretty quiet.

dave

I agree, the stock screen works pretty good. I just like the looks of the darker screens. Cee Baily eh? Never heard of them, I'll do a search.

Where is the "S" board? I onl;y know of this one but I'd love to get on a forum of other S owners!

guten tag!

speak of the devil and he shall appear. i concure, the pelican board is the epitome of S resources and information. let your eyes be opened.

repoe3

Back