• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

new member from Calgary, Alberta

CanadianViking

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm a new member and a new BMW owner, having just added a 2009 K1300R to the stable. Not really riding season here yet but can't wait to get out. Also looking forward to attending the 2012 BMWMOA Rally in Missouri in July.

Glad to see you here - there are a few of us from Calgary regularly posting. Have a look around - great group of people with a lot of experience to share.

Welcome to MOA.
There are several members from Calgary who post on a regular basis.
Rinty, Ken, Ed. Good people, get to know them if you can. :ca

Hi from one of the Calgarians Martin named (thanks for the positive endorsemnet). Always glad to see more Canadians and particularily more Calgarians in the club. :ca

Though I won't see you at the rally (no time off this summer to go), hopefully we get a chance to meet sometime.

Welcome, C.V., and thanks, Martin.

For the new Calgary members, I recommend joining the local Rocky Bow Riders; they're a great bunch.

Hello and Welcome Canadian Viking, hope you enjoy the forum and good to see you here.

I haven't seen the Lava Orange Metallic in the flesh so to speak. That must be a pretty fast colour!

I haven't seen the Lava Orange Metallic in the flesh so to speak. That must be a pretty fast colour!

LOL! I think they are all pretty fast, certainly fast enough for me!

How does one join the Rocky Bow MC? I've visited the website but most of the pages don't display anything and I can't find any info on membership.

From Calgary as well, I tried meeting up at the bar they had listed on their webpage a couple Thursdays this summer but no one seemed to be around?

Hopefully this summer will present a few more opportunities, especially with the MOA contacts I have now.

Looks like there is enough of you in Calgary who are not members of Rocky Bow, to really bolster the club membership by joining.

I think I may just have to Martin...

Hey rinty could you send me the information as well, just PM it to me here please and thank you!

BMWMOA bringing us all closer together :thumb

timmins, CV:

PMs sent.

I did a deal on a BMW yesterday, so it looks like I'll have to start coming to meetings again. :D

Thanks Ed. It's a verbal deal at this point, and I hope to get it papered tomorrow.

In any event, the carbon fibre Remus Hexacone is ready for installation at Anderwerks. :D

Back