• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Flowers

marchyman

Cam Killer
Instead of posting yet another spring 20xx thread I thought it might be nicer to create a thread for pictures of flowers, blooms, blossoms, buds, grasses, what have you. I'll start things off with some that I took in my yard this afternoon. It's February so the plum tree must be blooming.

p-12042-4052.jpg

p-12042-4058.jpg

And there are things growing in some of the planter boxes, too.

p-12042-4054.jpg

What have you got?

Seeing as things are in hibernation in my neck of the woods, I enjoy my orchid. I've had it about a year now and it's on its third bloom, no easy feat.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 414
Like Susan's area, everything here is under snow.

So, here's a pic of some Sweetheart cherries. Took these this past summer. We have 120 Rainier cherry trees, some black cherries to pollinate those with, and a handful of Sweethearts and Chelans.

I always look forward to June. :)

IMG_3285.jpg

Redbuds are popping, very short window to enjoy them

Attachments

• P3050067.jpg
    P3050067.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 368
Bluebonnets and the return of some green to the desert.

P1090139.jpg

Voni
sMiling

Last edited:
Mountain Laurel...so windy here was hard to get a shot between gusts!

Attachments

• P3060079.jpg
    P3060079.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 349
We've been bouncing between 70+ spring days and 40- winter days. The plants haven't quite figured out what to do.

The Bletilla is poking its head up above ground.

p-12067-4162n-XL.jpg

We have a Cherry Blossom.

p-12067-4164n-XL.jpg

And the Magnolia is blooming

p-12067-4170n-XL.jpg

p-12067-4168n-XL.jpg

Currant blossoms

i-mHx8p4n-L.jpg

Currants were blooming in the forest outside of Brookings, Oregon in February.

The cherry in the back yard is in full bloom. Don't expect the blossoms to last the weekend as it looks like winter is going to come back for a day or two.

p-12082-4194-XL.jpg

Back