Thread: Motorcycle Caddy Question

DUCMONZA
    Thanks for the input. I think that I'll look into the trailer in a bag. While it is a neat concept, from what I understand it is pretty unwieldy when broken down/in its bag.

I have used one of the front wheel caddys for a lot of miles with smaller bikes and for them it works pretty well. I would also remove the drive chain if going any distance. I would NOT use one for my airhead or oilhead at all. Not even short distances. The bike is to heavy, not enough on the front of the bike to strap to and removing the driveshaft would be a bit of a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by DUCMONZA View Post
    Thanks for the input. I think that I'll look into the trailer in a bag. While it is a neat concept, from what I understand it is pretty unwieldy when broken down/in its bag.
    That is true. You're not going to sling it over your shoulder. None of the individual components weigh more that 35 lbs.
    I just put the bag in my truck and then load the components in the bag. I unload it the same way. It's really simple that way. It's one of the best purchases I ever made.
    '03 R1150R, '03 F650GS, '97DR200SE,'78 Honda CT-90, '77Honda CT-90