• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bucket list BMW

W

wagsr90

Always wanted a BMW. My name is Tom. I'm from Bourbon Indiana. I now have a 2007 Harley Road King a new custom build Bobber That I build this winter and a 1974 R90/6. I retired earl;y this year when my job disappeared when the company I worked for closed. Try finding a job at 65. So now I'm working on my bucket list which include a BMW. It looks pretty rough but I have a lot of time.

Hi Tom. Welcome to the club! How about posting a photo of your R90/6? We love to look at 'em.

Love Airheads

Always wanted a BMW. My name is Tom. I'm from Bourbon Indiana. I now have a 2007 Harley Road King a new custom build Bobber That I build this winter and a 1974 R90/6. I retired earl;y this year when my job disappeared when the company I worked for closed. Try finding a job at 65. So now I'm working on my bucket list which include a BMW. It looks pretty rough but I have a lot of time.

Tom, welcome to BMW! Be sure to check out the Airhead forum. There are many knowledgeable people and resources to help bring back your R90/6. I have a 76 R90/6 with 120k mi on the clock getting a new clutch this winter. :thumb

Mike
76 R90/6 'Candied Red'
93 R100R Legend 'Pearle'

Welcome Tom

Hope you enjoy your retirement and your bike. The Airheads thread has lots of good info and many nice wrenches there to answer any questions you may have.

Welcome our club - and family! You will meet a lot of very nice people here who will provide you with all the information and support for your restoration project you could hope for. :thumb

Back