• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Hello from Orlando, Florida

Etower175

Greetings, folks.

Stepped into an 2009 R1200RT with very low miles and looking forward to touring the US with my wife.

I look forward to meeting other riders on my travels Any advice or comments are very welcome.

Nathan

Nathan -

Welcome to the MOA Forum! Be sure and visit the Hexhead/Camhead forum on the board to see what other people are saying about their bikes. Also post a picture...people love to look at bikes! As for info on your neck of the woods, see what kinds of posts are in the South Regional forum area...Florida has some active riders down there.

RTs Like To Go Fast

Hey Nathan, WELCOME!

Better get a Valentine One for the RT...you're likely to need it.

Back