• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

pic of current ride

BTL

Thought I had better post pic of current ride...I bought this new in Seattle WA and love it. It has treated me well but alas I must find new home for her next spring to make way for GSA.....she will be missed. Pic is from Pikes Peak. Both Machines are Suzuki, blue is 109 and black beast is Bandit which is also making way next spring for new GSA. We both joined MOA to gain as much insight and knowledge and contacts as possible. It is currently minus 35C with wind chill in St Albert AB...thank U internet!!

Attachments

• DSC01013.jpg
    DSC01013.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 172
Nice picture. I had a Bandit...an older one (1997)...and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was good at many things, but I began riding distance and an RT fit the bill better for that sort of riding. I have never owned a cruiser, but if I did the 109 would be on my short list. It has that testosterone thing.

All said, looking at your picture, I think the GSA is going to be a great bike for you. Enjoy.

Nice picture. I had a Bandit...an older one (1997)...and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was good at many things, but I began riding distance and an RT fit the bill better for that sort of riding. I have never owned a cruiser, but if I did the 109 would be on my short list. It has that testosterone thing.

All said, looking at your picture, I think the GSA is going to be a great bike for you. Enjoy.

The Bandit is wicked fast but I still get embarrassed by how many folks like the look of the 109 and never guess its a 2007 Suzuki. Truely bombproof bike, but likes rear tires.

Back