• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

1st time BMW owner

R

rvickery2

My name is Randy Vickery from Austin, Texas. I just bought my first BMW and I'm looking forward to a whole new riding experience. I have a million questions and will spend the next few weeks researching.

I was fortunate that my friend and co-worker was selling a 2011 RT with 3.000 miles on it to go back to a GSA. It already has a Russell Daylong, Zumo 660, and a few more add-ons. I'm excited to be a part of this community. I have been on forums for 15 years and have never had a bad experience buying or selling and can't even begin to pay back the knowledge I have gained.

Randy

Welcome from New Braunfels, Tx.

Hi Randy, welcome to the forum. Nice riding weather this Winter season; I hope you are out there riding.

You will have some fun on that bike.Hit the Rally's and have some Real fun.Don't forget a pic of your new baby.

welcome

Hi Randy. I just picked up my first BMW saturday. A 2004 1200gt and what a great bike. I was looking for a newer RT with low miles and couldn't fine one. You did good. Congratulations. I use to live in Texas, road all over the hill country until I moved to Connecticut 25 years ago. Great roads up here, but you have the Rockies not far away. Enjoy your new bike.

Back