• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member from Oshawa, ON

0simike1

Hi All,

Got the membership as a Christmas present from my wife, new to MOA.
My ride is a blue 1200 LT, love it, new to me bought it last august. Can't wait for March ot get out of storage.

Cheers,

Chaba

Welcome;
I did a lot of riding when I worked and lived up there in 2002, nice riding up North of Oshawa.

Have a look at our club website for the Niagara BMW Riders www.nbmwr.com

Stop in for breakfast sometime!

Welcome to the club and the forum, Chaba. :clap

Do check out the Loonie-Tics at http://www.ltbmwr.ca/index.html. This is a very active club, not too far from you. We host an excellent rally every mid-August as well as monthly get togethers.

As well, if you're up for an earlier rally, our Forest City Motorrad Club hosts one every May 24th Weekend at the Springwater Conservation Area, just west of Alymer. PM me if you'd like some samples of our monthly newsletters.

Back