• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Campers at Sedalia

GSJimE

We may be bringing our camper to the rally this year. I see that there should be plenty of hook-ups at the fair grounds. Will we need to make reservations for these sites with hook-ups ahead of time? If so, will the reservations be made with the MOA or directly with the fairgrounds? Any idea of cost? Thanks!

Yes, reservations will need to be made through BMW MOA. The RV info will appear in the February issue of the Owners News and will also be posted on this site in the near future. The RV camping at the MO State Fairgrounds is nice.

Will there be roosters?

Roc, I hope you bring some roosters this time cause you know how you are at hen parties!

Is there sufficient graze for my ewe?
WifeholdingMarmalade2.jpg

I am so looking forward to this get together of old friends and new family I haven't met yet! Barley and I will probably set out the Friday before the rally, zipping from Vermont to West Virginia before slowing down and winding our way thru the Aps and the Bluegrass. At the Mississippi we'll angle southwest to take in a bit of scenic Arkansas before finding a nice spot at the fairgrounds to pitch our tent.

Thoughts like this as the wind howls outside and the snow continues to fall (a foot so far today) really warm the soul!

See you in July!

Pete and Barley

I am so looking forward to this get together of old friends and new family I haven't met yet! Barley and I will probably set out the Friday before the rally, zipping from Vermont to West Virginia before slowing down and winding our way thru the Aps and the Bluegrass. At the Mississippi we'll angle southwest to take in a bit of scenic Arkansas before finding a nice spot at the fairgrounds to pitch our tent.

Thoughts like this as the wind howls outside and the snow continues to fall (a foot so far today) really warm the soul!

See you in July!

Pete and Barley

Since you are coming through the area Pete, the weekend before Sedalia, our local Club is having our rally in Crane, MO

We have it in a city park, and have arranged that people traveling to Sedalia can camp there for $5/nite for the week before Sedalia.

Crane is about 30 minutes from Branson if you enjoy that sort of thing, or good twistie roads just about any direction you choose to ride!

Just a thought.....http://www.motomo.org/MO_State_BMW_Rally.html

Ken

Back