• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2012 Photo Project

Voni

sMiling
Staff member
A couple of years ago, Scott Strance on the Two Wheel Texan forum challenged us to do a year long project, archiving our best picture of the day for a year. Whoa! That was intense. Some days really easy and some days not so much. BUT, it resulted in a most gratifying look at a year in my life. It was time consuming and so last year it was my intent to just save my favorite pictures and not be bound by one a day.

Well, that too was tough, but I enjoyed looking back so much I'm going to give it another go in 2012. I'm really pretty good at January, but after that :) . . .

So, here's my start for this year:
http://s320.photobucket.com/albums/nn335/Glaves/riding/2012 Project/

Maybe you'll do the same and share it here?

The BEST part is that it's your project so you make the rules.

Voni
sMiling

Last edited:
Nice photo of the antique aircraft. Somehow I had it in my mind that they were no longer in the inventory.

what cameras do you like?

Voni, if I might ask, what is your main camera? Is is a digital SLR?

I'm thinking of upgrading from my Canon G2.

thanks,

Harry

Nice photo of the antique aircraft. Somehow I had it in my mind that they were no longer in the inventory.

It's a B52 on a low altitude practice bomb run. Usually we see B1's but occasionally B52's. Moving lots slower so it's easier to photgraph.

P1100422.jpg

Voni
sMiling

Last edited:
It's a Panasonic Lumix DMC - ZS7

Thanks!

You do get some very nice pics with that camera.

I'm juggling the concept of retiring soon with the notion of acquiring things while I am still working, and also trying to save for retirement.

Harry

The first year I rode, I did a photo album of our adventures. This has moved to an annual tradition of coffee table books. I use Snapfish and Picaboo which allows me to sort and edit. Then I have them leather bound.

Just finished looking at your 2010 picture project. Nice project, Voni.

I really liked your Texas Wildflowers taken on April 22, 2010.

Back