• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

spiegler brake lines

sonnyb

I want to replace my brake lines with spiegler ones.
does anybody know who's got best price on it?
thanks

Last edited:
Call Spiegler direct. Same price as everywhere else and you get to talk directly
to the people making them. Quick shipping too.

Tom Cutter at the Rubber Chicken Racing Garage is a Spiegler dealer. And a long-time BMW mechanic. And a cool guy.

I want to replace my brake lines with spiegler ones.
does anybody know who's got best price on it?
thanks

If applicable, I'd buy them at the local shop where you get your bike serviced. As has been stated, they're about the same price everywhere so why not help keep a local shop in business?

As an alternative, Tom Cutter (Rubber Chicken) has provided me with good service and advice.

BTW, I've just made this upgrade and you'll be very happy with the results.

If you can wait until the next BMW MOA International Rally Spiegler is usually there and gives a 10% discount.

Back