• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2011 Bloomsburg Rider, Jump Start your RT, RI - Fisherman?

jsoque

Hey Riders.

On a Hot Friday afternoon, I met a rider from Rhode Island with a starter issue
and it was at the Bloomsberg, PA National Rally this July 2011.

I believe your name is Jim.

We recruited two other MOA members on 9th street, in the capsite area, and
we jump started, ".....really Run, and Jumped on your bike" to get it going, and keep your R100RT (?) running for two visits to vendors for help.

Twisted Throttle, and some other local place.

This Airhead Twin ran hot, cuz I remember burning my leg on the left cam head, as we rode it onto the trailer, off site from Bloomsberg.

We finished the day by rolling her on the trailer, and buying the Twisted Throttle crew some Subway Sandwiches and GatorAide's for their efforts...

I never got your full name, or address...

I hope that some other rider points you in the direction of this thread and just curious how'd you make out with the computer problem for your RT?

We should plan to fish in the springtime when the trout and bass run begins!

Contace me off list; jsoque@hotmail.com

Happy Holidays!

Jim Soque
MOA 141644
Holbrook, NY

Attachments

• IMG_3577.jpg
    IMG_3577.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 100
Back