• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Thinking of flying to AZ in Feb to ride...

pbrokaw

Guys and Gals:

About Feb in Wis the weather can be a PITA to a biker. I had planned to ride my RT out to AZ in May-June of 2011...It did'nt happen. Well I got the itch again.This time thinking about flying out to PHX,renting a 12RT from AZrider or Eaglerider and enjoying 5 days of cactuses,white sands and other "sunny" AZ things to see and do.

Any thoughts on the rental outfits I mentioned? Or for that matter flying on Frontier? I picked them because of the 20 mins of the airport to my house,and of course...they are quoting me around 300 bucks for the round trip flight. I am kinda figuring departing 2nd week in Feb returning 6 days later. Timing is flexible,if there is a event down their that I would want to miss,OR not want to miss. Just a mid winter photo shooting expedition and vac all rolled into one.

If any AZ or NM riders have ideas or want to tag along for a spell,chime in...

Thanks in advance.

Perry

Back