• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Another Big GIG?

Muriel

BMW MOV
Who's interested in another Big GIG at the NYC Motorcycle show on Friday, January 20? We could still meet for lunch, go to the show, and have dinner afterwards. And I think Lyman would probably do an auction again. This would be a nice remembrance of Paul Bachorz, the impetus in back of the original Big GIG. I have an idea for a t-shirt, too. I'll need help in getting this going . . . there is quite a good level of interest within the MOV (Vermont) in attending. Lyman knows of a reasonable hotel for those interested in staying overnight.

Friday is THE day to see the show for those who don't work or can get off of work - not anywhere near as crowded.

Let me know.

Best,
Muriel

I am planning on being there for the show on Friday. Who will be there??? Please share the hotel info.

Looks like a bunch of Vermonters and some New Hampshirites and New Yorkers - some on Friday, some on Saturday - and maybe some on Sunday.

We'll post any kind of schedule once we have one.

Best,
Muriel

I hope to attend the show on Friday afternoon, schedule permitting. Not staying overnight.

I'll keep you all posted on the MOV's plans as we get closer to the date. Hope to see you there, Bob.

Muriel

I'll be there with a few friends on Saturday, we reserved 4 luxury coaches this year after having filled 3 last year.

Still no schedule ready, and I'm about to leave for St Louis for a few days. We had a "partial breakfast" in the northern part of the state, and about 4 or so people said they were planning on going to the show. Not much info on hotels other than what's on the internet. Some people are going by train, some by Megabus. Hope we can meet for dinner Friday evening at least!

Muriel

I'm planning on being there sometime Friday afternoon... but I'm only coming over from Long Island. :)

Back