• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW rally this year you went to

1961BMWR69S

1960R100S
I have to say this has been the best year of my life. I went to 10 bmw rally, every other weekend I was gone. Ya the weather was not that great,lot of rain at the start. First event was the swap meet by rockford IL. Turned 35 there and my buddy had a small cake for me and a lot of beer also. Shinefest rally in KY was a great time.( Great rally). June went to road american to help and watch my friend race, airhead tech day at Al Sloan house- always a fun day and great food. July was the national-letf the house tuesday night at 7pm and arrived wed morning at 6 not bad for 650miles and stopping to take a nap. The national was hot weather but I had a great time, seeing all my friends and making new friends. Aug- had a airhead tech day at the house-had just a great day, went to the buckeye rally- the only rally me and dad road together to this year. Hope next year we ride together more. Sept- dells rally- what a awesome site, took the girlfriend there for her first rally(hope she don't think all rally have a hotel next door with a starbucks). Mine rally in Darlington- with my 7year old son, his first rally and not the last. Went to the Hoosier beemer rally on my 61 r69s what a bike, did o most a 1000 miles that weekend on the old bike, what a great time. Oct- the falling leaf rally-what perfect weather and roads, had a tone of laugh there. This year has been so great to me. I never put so mean miles on the bikes tell this year,so far 14,000. A lot of roads,tires,gas and every mile was worth every penny. To all of my friends and all the new friends ,thanks for a year I will always remember. I'm happy to be divorce know, I can ride again lol.....

Back