• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

New Glarus 2012

He's not a dead ringer for his brother, but his face rings a bell.

OMG - i like u guys already. I thought i was the only one in the world that knew or had the poor taste to retell that old joke...

OK.. I live about 18 minutes outside of New Glarus - the thriving metropolis of Oregon, WI. If anyone needs any local support or info - let me know.

If you venture over to Middleton to the "new" mustard museum location - i would strongly recommend that you also stop at The Capital Brewery. Some of my favorite libations - and a nice addition to the New Glarus Brewery stop.

As long as we are on the subject and you are hitting breweries... you SHOULD stop at Ale Asylum in Madison...(small, but these guys have perfected their craft..) and there is always The Great Dane - closest location to New Glarus would be the Fitchburg location.

Aren't you coming to the festivities?

I"M thinking so....probably won't book a room there since i'm so close - but would be good to meet this cast of miscreants... almost like a family reunion for me.

btw: I used to own a home at 835 N. 5th street in Manitowoc...

loved that house...lots of character back then...

We seem to have ~20 folks willing to brave the elements to make it to New Glarus so far, and it's still over a month away. Fantastic! There will be some of the usual suspects, and some new faces as well. It'll be a great time! Last time I checked with the Chalet, they assured me the pool and hot tubs would be functional, as well as the fireplace. :dance:dance

Just a week to go! I expect another fun time will be had. I understand the brewery will be closed for production that weekend, but that doesn't mean those who want can't tour the establishment.

Traditionally we go to the Hotel New Glarus for dinner Friday evening. The Chalet Landhaus does have a restaurant that we could use Saturday for dinner, if we want. Or if anybody has another suggestion....

See everybody there!:dance:dance

Back