• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Travelogue for two decades of motorcycle trips

WHEATMAN

Wheatman
Check out the web site using the link below to visit and share the trips I have made with my brother over the past two decades. Routes, pictures, and motel reviews are included for each of the trips we have completed. The trips have covered almost all of the (48) lower US states and many provinces in Canada. The trips have included dual sport adventures and Iron Butt rides. It's all there.

Click on "Travelogue" and "Motel Guide" to see the details for each trip. My brother is still working on documenting 2010 and 2011, but they should be finished soon.

Enjoy!

http://kenadams.org/

Great chronicle of you adventures and, traveling with your brother makes it that much better. I too travel with my younger brother and it has brought us so much closer than I could have imagined. You will have to revisit Texas and hit the Big Bend area. That is where we plan to go this Spring.

Back