• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

A trip around Lake Superior

bandman

This summer we took a trip around lake Superior for some spectacular scenery.

Attachments

• IMG_1055.jpg
    IMG_1055.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 163
Interesting...I didn't realize that Mt. Rushmore had been moved to the upper Midwest. I guess the presidents wanted a change of scenery? :stick

I got a question. When is the Park Service going to start cutting down trees at scenic overlook areas? It has gotten where just about any scenic area you pull up to anymore has no view because the trees have been allowed to grow.

Maybe when the Park Service realized that they don't have the budget to keep cutting down trees at every overlook area so fat lazy tourists would not have to actually get off of/out of their motor vehicle to view the scenery. Good for everyone, especially the trees. :thumb

Nice photo to the OP, BTW. ;)

:thumb

Just wait till beetle kill comes along... you'll be wishing you had some trees.

20080114__BEETLEKILL08_1114~p1.jpg

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_7967666

Back