• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Finding these moments:)

Polarbear

Polarbear
We are deep in the Tucson Desert at sunset, amongst all the cacti of Sequaro National Monument:). THIS is why two up on dirt is SOOOOO worth the trip and learning to do so:). What a place, a favorite of mine:). Randy

Attachments

• Getting to Tucson 141.jpg
    Getting to Tucson 141.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 120
Another, even brighter:)

That orange glow of sunset is unreal around TucsonAZ. We hung out there in Winter a lot, as kid went to UofAZ:). If ever time permits to find this national treasure monument, one should definately do so. Its around the corner, off the main roads, near Tucson SE...Randy

Attachments

• Getting to Tucson 140.jpg
    Getting to Tucson 140.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 120
Thanks for the pics

I went through there back in the mid-80's. Now that I'm retired, should think about doing it again. So many, many places to go, so little time!

Back