• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Melissa Holbrook Person's new book - "The man Who Would Stop at Nothing"

JohnRyan

Melissa Pierson will premiere her new book this Sunday, October 2nd at JC Motors in Irvine, California from 1-4 PM.

"The Man Who Would Stop at Nothing" tells of her return to motorcycling after an 11 year absence, and explores the Iron Butt Association, the mindset of its membership, and describes a Prudhoe Bay to Key West ride that I took during the summer of 2009.

Melissa and I will be at JC Motors to sign copies of the book, and would love to see you there. There will be drinks and snacks. :eat

RSVP here, so we have some idea of how many people to plan for.

JC Motors
16591 Noyes Avenue
Irvine, California 92606

I have no financial interest in the book, but am a large portion of the subject. I simply wish her success with it.

Best regards,
John Ryan

Gotta go. Our copy just arrived!

>The following item is auto-delivered to your Kindle or other device. You can view more information about this order by clicking on the title on the Manage Your Kindle page at Amazon.com.
The Man Who Would Stop at Nothing [Kindle Edition] $9.99
Sold By: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005LW5IEA

I picked it up last Sat. Excellent book and due to crappy weather in Indiana, almost finished. There are many things in the book that remind me of my own life and really make me think. Makes me want to go out and ride.

Just finished the book non stop. Great story, left me wanting more and the urge to go riding.

There is this one if you haven't read it already:

The-Perfect-Vehicle.jpg

Thanks. Just downloaded to the IPad. Gotta love technology but that meant one less ride to go to the bookstore.........would like to meet Mr. Ryan too but I see by his sparse posting number he does not post often.

Back