• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Billy Joel 20th Century Cycles - Anybody been

brprider679

Planning on trip to NYC. Wanted to see if anyone had visited Billy Joel's shop in Oyster Bay - 20th Century Cycles? I'll be staying in Midtown and also need advice on the best way to travel to the shop.

Thanks!

I would definitely call them first to save yourself an unecessary trip. I live about 10 minutes away and drive past it often and have yet to see it open. That includes the weekends. I thought I read somewhere that it's by appointment only.

I was able to speak to someone at the shop and he says they are going to be open every Saturday from 10-6 for the forseeable future.

Back