• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Falling Leaf 2011

Word of caution regarding routing through Louisville, KY.
The I-64 bridge across the Ohio river has been closed with no expected opening date. An alternate route over the I-65 bridge and using I-265 back to I64 in Indiana is available.

However congestion is very heavy during traffic times. Alternative routing may be prudent. YMMV

I'll be there at the Airhead tent. Last year, it was just up the hill on the left.

My coworker (who doesn't ride a motorcycle) lives just down the road and said his kids might be there selling candy bars for their high school band trip. I've already bought like 5. :ha

Out

Stuck in Denver this year. I'll be there is spirit. Hi to all my friends who will be there.:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave

Stuck in Denver this year. I'll be there is spirit. Hi to all my friends who will be there.:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave

Well,....dang it all. Holly is out, Randy B. is out, B.E. is not able to be counted in as of yet. I'll make sure that we toast, and roast our good friends who will be absent.

I'll be hanging out with Nathan at the airheads tent as well. Travelling on thursday to try to get a good camping spot.

Indeed, this work-thingy is getting in the way of too many things I want to do this year. But as I keep telling them at "that place," one day closer to retirement.

I'll be hanging out with Nathan at the airheads tent as well.

It's highly likely that I'll pick up another dang BMW airhead this weekend. I am so tempted to put all the parts on a trailer and take it to the Airhead tent, sit back, and watch everyone assemble it.. but I want to ride to the rally. Hmm..

I hope someone posts a good video of the anvil blast. How much powder does he use and what is the weight of the anvil?? Guess why?

FYI for those coming from the west via 44, Highway 185 from Sullivan to Highway T is brand new fresh asphalt. That section of 185 is very twisty and a lot of fun! Highway K from St. Clair to 185 has also been recently paved and in excellent condition.

Planning on leaving here Friday around 1pm.Puts me through,or around St.Lou before 4.Could be interesting.Ed

I'm a first-timer and looking forward to it!
Hey, come ahead. This will be my third Falling Leaf and the only rally I've been to. I see you ride an RS. What color? I'll keep an eye out for you. Mine is a black RSL and I'll have my 11-yr-old son with me. Meet you there!

Will get there around 3'ish Friday.. overnite 1st at st louis for grand-kids to visit arch & westward expansion mues & just maybe a drop by of dealer there.
nice camping weather coming up... should be a hoot!

Back