• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Belstaff Avalon.........

B

BUBBAZANETTI

has anyone owned or know someone who had one of these?? i've found a good deal on one but i am concerned w/it being too baggy. i'm 6'5" and about 190lbs, and the jacket is an XL. I just received my karma pants (thanks Todd!) and i'm very impressed with their construction and would like a belstaff jacket that would zip into these pants............

I have one and feel that the sizing is pretty good. I wear a xxl and am 6'1" 250lbs. Overall a quality made, weatherproof jacket with good venting. However, I also purchased a pair of Pioneer pants which are sized small....

hey bubba - did you try it on and get on yer bike or just standing around looking at your badass self in the mirror? i have a belstaff jacket (can't member the name) and i had to get an xxl for my 6'3" 230 lb self. the xl was way too tight for my rippling biceps, giant shoulders, and whatnot ("whatnot" being short for digested food carrier). better to have the jacket a little loose so you can toss on an extra sweatshirt or something imho.

(you are aware that under the new swagtax you gotta send each of us $1.50 on account of you won those pants, ain't cha?)

BubbaZanetti said:
has anyone owned or know someone who had one of these?? i've found a good deal on one but i am concerned w/it being too baggy. i'm 6'5" and about 190lbs, and the jacket is an XL. I just received my karma pants (thanks Todd!) and i'm very impressed with their construction and would like a belstaff jacket that would zip into these pants............

You're 6'5"?!?, Holy Sh$$ !!

Nice Jacket, Hope it fits well. Should zip to the pants which will be cool. Did you have to put a bid in at the last minute? Ive been outbid on stuff like Depth Micrometers at the last second, more than once. I mean , a depth micrometer for crying out loud :dunno

i always put in a rather high (as high as i'm willing to go) in the last 15 seconds of the auction, its fun and real obnoxious to see someone who's had a bid there for days try to play catch-up in 5 dollar incraments

i tried selling a caliper on ebay once, and it didn't sell, where were you man????

i've decided its a good tool to keep now

Back