• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

26th ANNUAL AUTUMN BEEMER BASH at Quincy, CA September 16 through 18

Boingo

Comfortably road numb
26th ANNUAL AUTUMN BEEMER BASH
September 16 through 18, 2011 in Quincy, CA

Acres of shade and grass for camping or RV hook-ups and plenty of Hot Showers!
Plumas-Sierra Fairground Information
Invited Speakers as of 5/14/11: Fred Rau, David Hough, retired CHP Motorcycle Officer Greg Peart and Bluetooth communications expert, Richard Battles from RKA.
Door Prizes! 50/50 Drawing! Grand Prize! Vendors! Swap Table!
Things to do Saturday: Portola Railroad Museum - Poker Run - Self Guided Riding Tours - Guided GS Ride
On Site Microbrews, Wine, Soda, Water and Food.
2011 BASH pins for the first 500 registered!
Famous, Free CCBR Coffee from 6 am-8:30 am.
Leashed pets okay
Gate Pass (for all ages) - $40 - Camping, BASH Pin, Prize Drawings - no meals.
Kids Pass (age 6 through 11) - $20 - No Extra Tent, Pin, Drawings or Meals
Day Pass - $20 No camping, Pin, Drawings or Meals
Kids age 5 and under are admitted free - No Extra Tent, Pin, Drawings or Meals
RVers and Early Birds pay extra at the Fair Office - RVs $20/night & Campers $10/night.

Click here for more info

Let us know:)

Sorry Scott, as I failed to make this rally again, 2 years running now:(. It saddens me, I have not been attending a favorite. How was it this year? Saw you in Bloomsburg, a short Hi/Bye thing. I'll be back, still riding here a lot, just missing some good stuff/rallies I should not have missed. Randy. Airhead/Hexhead:thumb:usa

Back